Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank the Maker


My family aquired this button back in 2005 at the Star Wars Celebration 3 convention. It was to premote a website that was "thanking the maker" of Star Wars, George Lucas. The website, to my knowledge, is no longer around. I bet George was sad.

Whenever I see this button, it reminds that I need to do just that. I do need to thank my maker, my God, my Heavenly Father. He has done countless things for me, whether I realize them or not. I'm appreciative of it, but not near as much as I should be.

When you think of all the ways you can be thankful to your maker, it really makes you realize how loved you really are.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have missed your posts.

Love you.

buy meds online said...

Thanks for pointing out this article. Very interesting stuff.